Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him. ~ Colossians 3:16-17
Statement of Faith
- We Believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We Believe that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
- We Believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in HIS virgin birth, in HIS sinless life, in HIS miracles, in HIS vicarious and atoning death, in HIS bodily resurrection, in HIS ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in HIS personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule over the nations.
- We Believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious Blood of Christ.
- We Believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We Believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- We Believe in the Sanctifying Power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Holy Life.
- We Believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.